Online Dental Education Library
Dr. Sadlon and his staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. Please use our dental library to learn more about dental problems and treatments available. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact us.
DR SADLON'S DENTAL BLOG
Please click the link on the home page to access Dr Sadlon's blog for the practice. Dr Sadlon will be discussing some of the most common questions he gets from his patients about their dental condition. In addition, he will be picking timely issues in Dentistry to keep patients aware of the latest advances in the field. Any comments or questions are welcome! Enjoy!
There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as "conscious sedation" or general sedation (also known as "deep sedation").